HCG Levels dropped

Hi all

Just to let you know my 2nd HCG test came back at 21 from only 61 on Wednesday so looks like I'm going to have a miscarriage😁

Had been getting light bleeding from Tuesday night ( test day ) and its developed into heavier and darker red blood with small clots today.

It's so upsetting as I though this was our good luck finally here.

But hey ho it wasn't meant to be 😞 Xxxx

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Awww I really feel for you this happened to us in May, take time out to let things heal and so you can recover xxx

• Oh NG13, seems like we have been doing this together .... my heart goes out to you xx my hcg levels were lower than yours to begin with and are only creeping up really slowly (not doubling) so have been advised that mine unlikely to see it through either. I've not bled at all but am starting to get my head around the idea that it's not meant for us the time either. I will be thinking of you ... xxxx

• So sorry you are going through this, make sure you look after yourself xx

• So sorry to read this Hun, big hugs xxx

• So sorry to read this. Take care of yourself xx

• So so sorry to hear this. Be kind to yourselves x

• Sorry to hear that, so disappointing for you! Look after yourself!xx

• I'm so sorry to hear this, be super gentle on yourself and take care xxx

• So sorry to hear this. Look after yourself xx

• So sorry to read this X

• I'm so sorry to hear that, it is so hard and the feeling of emptiness and no answers can be so frustrating. Try and get your follow up appointment as soon as you can to ask the questions you may want to ask.

Take care and thinking of you.

Kelly

• Hi NG - I'm so sorry to read this. I hope you are looking after yourself the best you can. Sending lots of love x x x

You may also like...