Early scan

I was due to have my early scan on Thursday, but I had a bit of a bleed on Friday, so the clinic brought the scan forward by a couple of days and after a upsetting weekend I convinced myself I had lost the baby, but yesterday at my scan everything was fine, I can't believe it. At first I couldn't bare to look at the screen, then I looked but couldn't see anything, then the nurse said look there is your baby and there is the heartbeat, I just broke down and sobbed.

It is now starting to feel more real as I now have a scan picture as proof that there is definitely a baby in there lol. Then this morning even though I have been feeling sick for a while, today was the first time I threw up, so it is definitely real now.

I have my fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies out there.

19 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations Hun x

• Thank you Olivia 1980. Xx

• Aww lovely news, Congratulations xxx

• Thank you Button-123, how are you? Xx

• I am good thanks xxx

• Congratulations xx

• Thank you Adele88. Xx

• Cornwall12 amazing news xx

• Thank you Dreams 1982. Xx

• Hi Cornwall - I'm so pleased to read that your scan went well. The sickness is a really good sign :) Congratulations x x x

• Thank you MommaBear16. Xx

• Lovely news!! Congrats xxx

• Thank you Kat9lives. Xx

• Congrats xxx

• Thank you JoJo_1984. Xx

• Lovely news πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ xx

• Thank you LHow81. Xx

• so nice to read good news! Congratulations! Can I ask how early your scan was? I have mine next Friday which according to the clinic will make me 6 weeks 4 days. Hoping they'll still be able to detect a heartbeat. X

• Hi embiemomma, congratulations. I was 6 weeks and 6 days, you could see the heartbeat flickering, but because it was a internal scan they don't like to put the sound on, I don't know if it will be the same at your clinic. It was amazing seeing the little flicker of the heartbeat. Good luck with your scan. Xx

You may also like...