Fertility Network UK
13,117 members21,216 posts

Just had call from embriologist 6 out of my 9 eggs have ferilised, 2 they are still keeping an eye on and 1 was immature !!!! 😄😅😅😅😅😅😅

Can not believe it I'm over the moon , can't believe 6 of my embryos have fertilised and there still keeping an eye on 2 more so I could pertentially end up with 8.

She said it looks all set for sat ( day 3 transfer at the mo) but will call us sat morn incase they want to go to blastocyst .

She said that it is above the percentage required and the 6 were looking very strong but the other 2 still going.

Can not believe it 😄😄😄😄😄

(I may celerbrate with chocolate cake)

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Fantastic news! Great numbers! Yes have a piece of cake - you have earned it!! Take care of yourself and keep us updated! :) x x x

That's fantastic news! Im really pleased for you. Get that piece of cake, definitely worth celebrating!x

Defo deserve cake that's great news X

congratulations amazing g news xx

Great news 😊😊

Amazing. Keep us posted. I have PCOS too so I love getting your updates. Gives me hope!!

Excellent news. Those are good numbers you got there. Good luck. X

That's great news. I'd like to have a piece of cake to help you celebrate but am on a healthy eating regime!

Keep us updated.

1 like

Fantastic news. 👍😆

Yay that's fantastic news! I think I'll have a piece of cake for you 😉 👍🏼 xx

Hi Aimaim77. Well done! Hope all goes well with the transfer. Keep drinking plenty of water and have a rest when you can. Diane

Great, sounds promising 👍🏼

I'm new to this so trying to learn the abbreviations snd lingo! What is blastocyst?

Thanks

A day 5 embryo. In natural conception it takes around 5 days for the embryo to travel down the fallopian tube and be ready to implant. Many clinics prefer to wait for this stage, unless the 3 day is doing exceptionally well. It's a bit like waiting for seedlings to grow 2 pairs of leaves before you pot them on xx

1 like

Hi.

From

What I understand day 5 blastocyst means they leave the embryo 2 more days to continue to grow more cells - that's if they have shown that they are growing well . ( it's a lot to take in and understsnd)

Just waiting for the call now .

What stage are you at? Good luck

Mia xx

1 like

You must be so nervous waiting for that call! Hope they phone soon x

Thanks ladies, it is a lot to take in! Starting to pick up more now so thank you.

I'm on metformin tablets and start my nasal spray on Friday

Good luck to you all 💕💕

You may also like...