2dp5dt...... 192 hours to go!

Hi Ladies

So now officially on the 2ww, 2 days in and as you can see, already on the countdown!!!

Hope everyone that is on the wait is managing time OK, I am properly working today so hopefully today will be nice and quick - compared to yesterday!

I did not get the call from Leeds re our 3rd embryo so it looks like we have little one on-board and one little one frozen :)

only 8 more days to go!!!

Holly x

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Only 191 now! :) Stay strong - best of luck! x x x

• Hi momma bear

Thank you xx

• Hi holly! I had my fet yesterday so am 1dp5dt so one day behind you!!! Good luck xxx

• Hi lianm8,

Congratulations on your fet, is your test day the 27th then?

Holly x

• My blood test is booked for the 31st which I think is really late as from the 23rd I would have missed a period! I am going to do a HPT around the 27th as I think that makes sense!

How are you feeling? Xx

• Feeling ok thank you πŸ˜„

Slightly sore boobs and a few twinges but guessing these are due to the Pessaries!

Our test is the 26th and they want us to go for blood test so I think will do a hpt that morning before we go in, the 26th feels like a long time away still!!

Yes the 27th would be ten days after your transfer so I'd probably be doing the same!!

Holly x

• Hello, I have been back at work this week so time goes quicker but I cant concentrate for long. I haven't really felt anything this time, just so boobs off the pessaries. How are you feeling? X

• Hi button

I so know what you mean, I send one email then my head is off in cuckoo land!!

I've had a few twinges either side of my stomach but guessing that's still my ovaries settling down, ohh and slightly sore boobs too!

Just had a call from Halifax to see how I'm doing and she said there's no advice to give us, just a waiting game.

Sounds like your feeling ok which can only be good πŸ˜„

Holly x

• That's nice how they call, mine don't bother ha ha.

Yes also in cuckoo land most of the day, just wish we had a way to know.

Hoping and praying I don't come on at all or before test date like last time, so nervous this time round. This time next week we will be almost there xx

• Hi button

Yes I thought it was nice of them to call too.

Try not to worry (so easy to say I know), if I had a magic wand I'd be using it for all of us on the wait now!!

Let's just spread magic baby dust around instead β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ˜„β€οΈπŸ’•β€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ˜„

Holly x

• 189 to go lol!!!

I test this Saturday time is dragging!!!!! Xxxxx

• Hi emjayne

Saturday is so close now πŸ˜„

Wishing you lots of luck and let me know

Holly xx

• Good luck! Keeping everything crossed for you πŸ‘πŸΌ xx

• Thank you xx

You may also like...