Transfer day

Today is the day of the transfer and currently sitting in the recovery room. Out of 2 embryo that were fertilized 2 of them are in good quality. Graded 1 being the highest and the other one is graded 2. Both of them are now inside my uterus 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks to all lovely messages from my 2 recent posts. It gives me confidence and I am hoping for a good 2016.

8 Replies

• Hi BabyLucas. Goodness! Well done and glad that the transfer has gone OK. Make sure you drink plenty of water, keep up with any medication prescribed and have a rest when you can. I shall be thinking of you and hope all works out OK. Diane

• Thanks Diane. We are currently walking around town it's very chrismassy. I'd rather do this than lying in bed 😊

• That's just fine - enjoy! Diane

• I had transfer yesterday, one grade 2 and one grade 3.

Let's hope we both get a BFP, my test day is 31st so I'm hoping it'll be a good start to 2016!

• Yay for both of us! It will happen lets claimed it! 🙏🏻

• Woo hoo 2 good quality embies! Good luck! Here's hoping for a BFP 😬 x

• Good luck! They sound like great grades so fingers crossed! Try and relax now over Xmas to give them the best chance x

• Thanks Lynn. To be honest I've been Doing lots of walking and I really hope that it's fine. I just thought that whatever I do I will still get he same result xx

You may also like...