IVF - disappearing sore boobs

Hi everyone,

Wonder if someone can help, I've had sore boobs since starting on the cyclogest but day by day the soreness has got less, I am now on day 7 of 2ww and they hardly feel sore at all. Is this the start of af?? whats going on?? When do womens boobs normally get sore when they fall pregnant?? I know the cyclogest can make your boobs sore but I am still taking it an the soreness has gone?? If you think this is bad news, please tell me. I am going crazy!!!!!!!!!

6 Replies

• Hi Angel,

I didn't have any symptoms at all for the full two weeks then got a BFP. Everyone and every pregnancy is different. Try not to worry, I know this is easier said than done. I went a bit crazy on my 2ww and am still a bit crazy waiting for my first scan :-)

Fingers crossed for a BFP

• I'm 9 weeks and had no symptoms no sore boobs no nothing x everyone's different so don't read too much into symptoms x

• Hiya. I would not worry too much. I had exactly the same thing. I could have sworn prior to ET that I was pregnant based on the soreness of my boobs. Obviously, I couldn't be! My soreness disappeared completely at 2dp5dt, although my boobs are still big. I have just taken my hpt at 12dp5dt and it is positive. So hang in there.No sore boobs doesn't mean bad news.

• Thank you all for your kind words. Your replies have given me some hope. I can do no more at this stage. I was advised by the doctor who did the ET to test on the 29th but that will just be 11 days after ET. I taught you would normally test 14 days after. I am so confused. Ivf has messed up with my head.

Goodluck with your pregnancies. Hope everything goes fantastically well for you all.xxxxxx

• Iv been told to do mine on day 12 so think it varies fingers crossed for u xx

• The 29th will be correct. On my first cycle I only had 11 days to wait after ET. It's cos the embryos are already 3-6 days old, so that is added on to make the 14 days. So less time for you to wait! xxx

You may also like...