IVF abroad

Afternoon all, I am new to this site, found it while trying to research IVF abroad due to costs. Has anyone done this, if so could you share your experiences please? I am 44 years old and would also be looking for a country that offers sperm donation as I am currently single. I have not had any fertility problems confirmed but have read that artificial insemination is unlikely at this age therefore IVF is the route to go. Thanks for reading.

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi

I'm having egg donor IVF abroad, message me if you want to chat.

Becks

• Hi Becks.

I`m looking at going to Prague, I`ve got a couple of clinics in mind and the same as you I`d be looking at egg donation. How far along the process are you , any advice would be appericiated.

• my friends did, some of them live in Poland, some abroad, here are the prices they paid:

invictaclinics.com/infertil...

• Sorry nicknick, I've only just spotted this, thanks very much, I will go have a look now x

• Hello nicknick. i am going to invicta next month for my 2nd appointment. Hope everything goes well 🙏

• I can I ask you which clinic are you going iparocha? ?

• It is invicta clinic in warsaw

• Thank you..i want to go abroad but not sure how to start looking

• hope the guide will be helpful: eggdonationfriends.com

• hi pinto8 you can read this forum and others- tons of info, also on ivf abroad, visit clinics websites. I think it is not bad idea to email choosen clinics, you will put opinion on service level and simply "feel" a clinic.

• Great! I am keeping all my fingers crossed. Best of the luck

• pls give feedback after yr visit

• I am undergoing ivf treatment in North Cyprus

I find it much cheaper and they are very nice my hopes are very high so far. I am on my 2nd day of injection.

• Thanks, the very best of luck to you, let us know how it goes x

• tandy123 good luck, keep my fingers crossed

• Hi, I went through IVF in Barcelona and can inform you about clínics in Barcelona. Please send me a pm to get the details.

• Hi dear, my baby was born in Ukrainian clinic from a surrogate mother, I had DE Surrogacy. I know the clinic I went do IVF and ICSI.

I can tell you all I know about the clinic and share my experience if you want to.

You can always PM me

You may also like...