Hi ladies, OTD was today... Was crying and crying for I didn't find courage to test myself at home. Got appointment for test, I can't tell in words........ It's BFP. Had counseling appointment already booked for today... And then got settled with counseling session afterwards. I am .... Keeping myself from thinking on it... I fear chemical pregnancies and very dreading things which sometimes happen in IVF..

Fingers crossed for all of us going through the process xx

22 Replies

• Oh, wow! Congratulations! That's such great news! Now the next wait begins... This whole process is all about waiting!! Have You got a scan date booked? x

• Yes scan date given. That sounds another waiting period xx

• Congratulations!!! That is such lovely news! So pleased for you :-) x

• so pleased for you x

• Congratulations, that's wonderful news x

It's natural to worry I feel the same but do try and stay positive. I have listened to hypnotherapy sessions on You Tube which have really helped me relax. My confirmation scan is booked for 16th September and it feels like years away!

Best wishes xxx

• Congratulations, that's fab news :) you must be on cloud 9. I think I'll do the same, prepare for the worst and hope I get the same result as you xx

• Thank you all lovely people around here xx

• Congratulations that's fantastic news xxx

• Congratulations hopeforICSI! That's lovely news. Doing that test is a big deal. After I did the test it took me a while to build up the courage to actually look at the result! x

• Congratulations xxx good luck with the pregnancy xxxx

• Congratulations! Xx

• Congratulations x

• Congrats to you :-)

• Congratulations x x try to stay positive and take each step as it comes. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy x x

• Congrats

• Thanks you all holding me staying strong... XXX good wishes for all xx

• Oh wow! How far gone are you now? Have you had your first scan? X

• Today is the scan. I'm holding breath for the result.

• Good luck! Let us all know how it went. Finally you'll be put at ease x

• It turned out a chemical pregnancy. An empty sac.....

• Aww bless you! I can't imagine how your feeling. Big hugs x

• I'm worried now. Did you have any symptoms? X ie pregnancy ones or anything big kisses to you!

You may also like...