Could it still be possible?

So I tested to day as per instructions at the end of my 2 week wait and its a big fat no. Apart from some early cramping, a little spotting and feeling exhausted there hasn't been anything else really to report so I was feeling positive. I know we now wait for 3 days and then test again but wondered if anyone had any good news stories of it being a no and then becoming a yes? Is this at all likely or am I simply clutching at straws?

4 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Can I ask if you did a 3 or 5 day transfer? I'm also in my 2WW xx

  • I had a 3 day transfer and was told to test at home today, if negative to wait 2 - 3 days and test again followed by a blood test at the clinic which I have called arrange today. It's a nightmare. I've been really positive but now feel so devastated and there is nothing you can do to find out more but wait. I know it is just possible it might just be too earlier to test as it is different for each of us but it's hard not to fear the worst. I think we were banking on today giving us an answer and that was a mistake. We should know by now it is never that straight forward. Just goes all the advice is right, don't test earlier. Just a shame I hadn't quite processed that even testing on the right day might possibly be too early. I just need to know one way or another but somehow I'm going to need to find a way to wait for just a few more days

  • Test again after 2 days and stay possitive 😊 I know it's hard but you've got to do it 😊 try not to think about it too much, you've done your part xx

  • Thanks for being positive, I just feel physically sick at the thought of it all not working. Not too sure what's more difficult, the hope or despair in this while process! Thanks again for kind xx

You may also like...