Erectile Dysfunction Support
840 members176 posts

Low libido

For the past almost year I have had 0 libido and strugged with erectile dysfunction for awhile after I tried to get shredded for summer and even after I bulked back up I had the same issue of low libido whether it was sexual desire or desire to do other things so I went to an endocrinologist and got a blood test that came back fine so witch direction should I go to get help? And does anyone have any advice?

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Hey mate, are you on any meds that are decreasing your libido? What age are you? Libido & erections are a struggle as we age 🙄

I'm not on any meds and I'm under thirty so idk

Strange for under thirty but must be a reason, have you visit you GP/Doctor? Are you having any erections? Did your bloods check testosterone levels?

Gp gave me a blood test everything came back fine (t-levels included) so I was sent to an endocrinologist for further testing and everything came back fine too. Also, I can get an erection but they are very rare through out the day.

You don’t clearly state your age apart from under 30, providing you can still get an erection when waking up or for sex & masturbation I would say no ED, as we age random erections throughout the day are rare, it’s not like when we were in our teens & one would pop up in the maths lesson, I don’t go to work each day n pop an erection, I’m no doctor though buddy but I would go back to doc & discuss with them.

Count your blessings. Most of the men on this site would kill to trade places wth your issues vs theirs. See a urologist and then a shrink.

You may also like...