Endometriosis UK
36,761 members32,500 posts

So, brand new to this forum! I’ve had Gynae probs now for about 6 years, well longer but that’s been the worst. My heavy periods and cramps were eased by the pill (vilest) from I was about 14. I was on that for about 12 years despite having migraines 🙄. When my mum was diagnosed with multiple strokes, I immediately came off it. I have tried the implant and Marina coil, and continue to bleed constantly with pain!

Finally about a 9 months ago saw a gynaecologist that listened to me, and accepted that I have tried everything!!! I am getting married this year, and very keen to start family. Am now taking Prostap injections (just finishing my 1st month) for 6 months.

Just wondering if anyone had tried these and if things were better when you stopped??

1 Reply
oldestnewest

Hi Snm30,

Welcome to the endometriosis UK forum!

We have lots of information in regards to endometriosis from diagnosis to treatment on our website: endometriosis-uk.org/inform...

In addition to our online forum we also run support groups and our telephone helpline: endometriosis-uk.org/get-su...

Best Wishes,

M Mary

Volunteer Moderator

You may also like...