I need some help as I don't know if I have made the right decision.
I was sent to A and E on Thursday by my GP after I went to him with a possible UTI/Kidney infection. The urine test came out negative to UTI but I had pain in my lower right side of abdominal. They did tests in A and E, I went for ultrasound and it all came out ok with no signs of possible appendicitis.
The next step was to perform the surgery of having camera down my stomach and if it's appendix to remove that. I was so scared and In 2 minds. I hated being in the hospital and my gut feeling was it was a kidney/UTI infection. I had not slept or eater for 36 hours
After speaking with the consultatant it was agreed I would go home and monitor the situation. The pain started to get better. If it became worse I would go back to a and e.
Now at home I think I have made the wrong decision and compromised my health.
What do you think I should do?