Loose women

Hello ladies,

I watch loose women quite often & I saw a story about Andrea McLean who has just had a hysterectomy due to endometriosis.

I have contacted Loose women to see if they can have a chat on loose women about endometriosis and its affects on the life of us ladies and they have emailed me back this morning to say they are going to pass the message onto the planning team and and will be in touch with me if the put it on the show,

I just thought it would be good for them to talk about it and raise awareness of endometriosis :)

Just thought I would let you all know xx

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's great, hope they contact you. There is not enough awareness out there is there & also don't you find that people don't understand the pain we are in because we look fine on the outside.

Lou x

• Hey, thank you for your reply :)

There isn't enough awareness out there and it's so sad!

Xx

• Good on you hun hopefully get people understanding a bit more. Every little helps x

• Thank you hunni & yeah definitely :) i'm just sick and tired of nobody wanting to understand what we go through and feeling as if we have the world against us.

Things need to change xx

• Brilliant idea. If they do could you post on here the date they will discuss endo as I must watch it. Thank you 😀

• Yeaah definitely hun! xxx

• Yes I read that she had been off due to having a hysterectomy brilliant idea to get in touch hopefully something good will come of this.

Treez

• That's great. Glad they got back to you. I was off work this week and happened to see that episode. Thought she spoke really openly and honestly about her operation. I left a message on their FB page also saying it would be great in the future if she could say more about how the hysterectomy has/hasn't helped with her Endo, as neithrctopic gets much air space given how many women are effected. Fingers crossed. Let us know if you hear from them x

• This is really great news, not only to raise awareness in others but also so that women know more about this condition and its symptoms to enable early diagnosis when it's something their GP hasn't considered.

You may also like...