Please Make This Clear to Me

I am a 40-year-old married woman. I have no children. I became pregnant 4 and 8 years ago, but both of my pregnancies led to miscarriage. Any way, I have just been diagnosed with endometriosis which has apparently nothing to do with my previous miscarriage. Now I have such symptoms as a stabbing pain under the tummy button whenever I cough or stretch myself and the increase of the pain with the beginning of menstruation. I wonder if any of you has similar symptoms

1 Reply

• Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your suffering and failed pregnancys. I have these symptoms you describe and especially struggle to stretch and reach up eg to get stuff off a high shelf and I also get pain when bending down eg in shower for shampoo etc. These are just a few of the several 'symptoms' I have that cause me daily pain and misery. I suffer with consistent ovarian cysts which get big so might be worth exploring this but it could just be general endometriosis pain. Have you had a laposcopy and of so was any endometriosis removed? X

You may also like...