advice on treatments

I have tried many different pills and after reading things on here i really do not want the coil, I am also reluctant to have the injection and implant due to family and friends experiences and going off the pill I dont fancy having hormones in me that I cant stop like the pill if that makes sense....... Can someone help me with what else is available for me i'm 23, I dont have a partner so contraception isnt a issue

thanks in advance

4 Replies

• Have you thought about trying diet/nutrition. It really helped me and definitely worth a thought.

• Iv been doing that, it has not helped unfortunately. I will try anything once but the gynacologist i see is very pro pill and wants me on one that just does not help what so ever

• If hormones don't agree with you your other options are painkillers or surgery.

There are several complementary therapies that can help . I have acupuncture which was quite effective for several years, tho less so now.

I find hormones don't work for me - I get no improvement in pain and lots of side effects.

I hope you find something that helps you

• Thanks having a operation within the next 8 weeks so fingers crossed that helps x

You may also like...