A Thank You

Hi

I just wanted to say thank you to all my new friends here for your help and support. It is thanks to you that in part I am reclaiming my life. As I stand on the cliff edge there is a chance I could fly rather than fall, due to your kindness and faith.

One last thing nothing to do with this and I’m so sorry I forget due to my dyslexia but who was it who was drawing bridges. I know whom I think it was but I don’t want to slip up, which I do so often.

Oh and please if you get the chance listen to Ruby Wax's 'Tame the Mind', Ive yet to dig deeper but it all sounds good to me.

XX

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm so pleased you're beginning to feel better. I'm not sure whether I left you a comment before. I can't remember reading what you wrote - but I wish you all the luck in the world and urge you to stay here with us all, and to keep looking for answers, positive ways forward, and support - dyslexia is not all bad - just a bit of a pain at times! It's good to meet you. Have a great Sunday.

• Hi How funny... and how Dyslexic of me, I post this here when It should have been in my anxiety group!...lol. Thats hillarious. Thank you so much for your reply.

x

• You go girl! Just remember you aren't stupid. Your brain is a Macintosh computer in a PC world and they expect you to run Windows. You just have a different operating system is all.

• Hi

What a great analogy! As above ...

How funny... and how Dyslexic of me, I post this here when It should have been in my anxiety group!...lol. Thats hillarious. Thank you so much for your reply.

Sorry, but thanks for the reply X

• im glad i have met lots of you too

and find time on here is always well spent

You may also like...