Did you know that somebody said - "The lipid hypothesis is the greatest scientific scam of this century?" Are you shocked? I was too.
I watched this video and thought you would like to watch it as well. To make it easy, I've added subtitles. I've also summarized the video in the blog. Here are some highlights:
1. Lie: Eating saturated fat does raises blood cholesterol.
Truth: Eating saturated fat does not raise blood cholesterol.
2. Lie: Cholesterol in the blood causes heart disease
Truth: Cholesterol in the blood does not cause heart disease.
3. Lie: Cholesterol is bad for health
Truth: Cholesterol is an important and essential substance in the body.
4. Lie: Cholesterol reduces longevity.
Truth: The higher your cholesterol, the longer you’ll live.
5. Lie: High cholesterol is a dangerous health problem.
Truth: For a woman of any age, or a man above 60, so-called cholesterol problems are really not a problem.
I've included additional resources at the end of the blog, in case you'd like to research further.
Read blog and watch video here - 'Lies about Cholesterol & Saturated Fat'
Write in the comment section, and let me know what you think.