Is Divya Madhunashini Vati by Patanjali a good remedy for diabetes?

Hello everybody......I am a 45 years old man and somewhat overweight. Recently it was found that my sugar level reading was 106 at fasting. I haven't yet done the PP though but when randomly checked it was found to be 226. I want to know if the Divya Madhunashini Vati by Patanjali will be useful in combating diabetes for me? Please offer your valuable suggestions.

9 Replies

• NO.

Diet is the key.

Cut down carbs and replace with good fat.

• 101% true!

• it helps somewhat. exercise and good control in food habit is important. Good control means you take sweet, mango, orange, alcohol only if your sugar fasting is below 100.

• Yes. I have started taking this tablets one month back n it has given very good results.

My fasting reading became 112 From 145 and after lunch it reduced to 147 from 185...

• hello sir.

i can suggest you to start using kikar panchang churan , i t is miracle effect on diabetic problem, please send me your email address or contact no, my contact is 9239010378 or mail me regards

• What is this Kikar Panchang churan and where it is availab;le?

• It was nice talking to you on the phone. Thanks Mr. Bassan

• dear mr ramesh lease send me your address i will send you.

• Kikar means babool.....

It is acacia acacia genus there are many species....Kikar is general term applied to all acacia trees.

You may also like...