Diabetic from 15 yrs

I'm 62 yes old and diabetic from 15 yrs. Now it is in full control. But I'm suffering with hand(right) pain till one year. On doctors suggession l took physiotherapy for one week. But no progress.. doctor's suggested to take injection into shoulder joint. I reffered some patients who have already took the injection . According to their experience it is very painful.. no proper relief also. Now l'm in puzzle.. is there any other solution for it ?

9 Replies

• Sir.where r u located? Pl take acupressure treatment

• please take turmeric - HALDI in milk, and you can use both types of raw turmic and/or grinded one in the milk.

Raw is more beneficial.

• Dear Sir,

My wife has same problem, she has constant pain in her right arm, do you have personal experience or this just suggestion.

• "Now it is in full control."

Depends on what is considered as FULL control. For diabetics like me who are on LCHF, full control means maintaining non diabetic numbers. So what's your FBS/PPBS/A1C/LIPIDS?

Frozen shoulder is one of the side effects of maintaining higher than normal blood sugars. Steroids (corticosteroid injections) will further throw blood sugar control out of whack.

• Sir! After seeing your question I Have taken random check on my personal 'accu check' equipment and found it is 127. Since six months the FBS showing around 80 &Pubs showing around 120 that's why I mentioned 'full control' . Thank you very much for your valuable suggessions.

• What's A1C and LIPIDS?

• Thank you for your response & valuable succession. I will follow.

• AGR

Even I was facing same problem. Morning lemonjuce in lukewarm water (Vitamin C) gave me lot of relief.I also do breathing exercises.Every 4 hours shoulder exercises.it will reduce a lot

• Thank-you for your suggestions. What type of. Exercises following. I am severe pain and my hand is not allowing me to even combing my hair.

You may also like...