The World Diabetes Congress is one of the world’s largest health-related events. It brings together healthcare professionals, diabetes associations, policy-makers and companies to share the latest findings in diabetes research and best practice.

2 to 6 December 2013

Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)

Melbourne, Australia

This biennial congress features a strong scientific programme combing diabetes lectures with debates and workshops. Other related activities include satellite symposia and exhibitions. All of these events will create an excellent environment for networking and knowledge sharing. The event’s overall goal is to strengthen the global diabetes community, translating research and advocacy to real life changes for people with diabetes.

For More Information Visit: /

Last edited by

2 Replies

• there are many opinions, recommendations, suggestions etc. for use of alternative treatments, medication, therapies etc. The expert professionals may come forward to comment on the worthwhile aspects of them with scientific analyses etc. as many of these remedies may help patients save considerable money, is they get a fair feel for their reliability. - hsp

• It is nice to have the forum The principle of insulin secretion is governed by the brain/hypothalamus which monitors carbohydrates and the insulin is secreted as per the directions for example you have had asweet and desert after dinner a gust comes in with a sweet which you consume now the sight of sweet the act of prehension the act of muncing and mixing with saliva and the taste of sweetness and mastigation are all taken in to account by the sensors of the brain /hypothalamus and accordingly the required blood sugar mainatainance is swung in to action and the excess stored.

I shall be thank full if we could have a drug herb exercise allopathic medicine or yoga which will rejuvinate and arrive at the exact amount of insulin to be released by pancreas to take care of the carbohydrate metabolism

Is there a way of regenerating the sensors or the functional cellls of the pancreas?

Added to that the body cells do not respond to the insulin thus sent to save the sugar is yet another. issue. I request whether any one has monitored the fucntioning of pancreas when diabetic and later correlated the efficay of functioning of pancreas after medication and how much time does this action lasts?

I might have presented the information which might not be totally accurate but there is an inkling of doubt in me which has made me put down my thoughts.

Learned people , scholars biotechnologists herbal doctors learned medical men endocrinologists may please informcorrect /guide me Thanks.Ratna coimbatore-5 India 09443176633

You may also like...