4 more runs!

Week 8 run 2 tonight. I was dreading it after a horrible run on Sunday in the wind and rain. 28 mins long - it was the last thing I wanted to do after a hard day at work - but my boyfriend persuaded me to get out there. It was tough and my shoelace came undone midway but I kept going for 28 minutes AND carried on for another 2 mins!!!! (Thank you Tiddlywink for the suggestion!). So I have already reached the target of 30 mins!!!! Thanks to everyone for all their fantastic support and advice. Now I know I can do it! Only 4 more runs to go until I graduate!! Bring it on!

3 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Woooohoooo - you're there! Those 4 runs are only 8 days away - just over a week and then you've graduated and then onwards to whatever you want. Sounds like your boyfriend is a great motivator. Looking forward to reading that you've graduated - and I love your name!

• Thanks Viv!! I can't believe the finishing line is so close. My boyfriend is very supportive and I always send a running update text to my brother after every run. He recently completed a Tough Mudder - my sights are set slightly lower than that! Just to complete 5k would be a massive achievement for me, so that's my next goal. And after that, who knows!

• Superbly done, Esprit!! You even knocked out the extra couple of minutes that most of us have to save until W9!! What an over-achiever!! :-)

Enjoy your last four runs of the program and look forward to that wonderful little "Graduate" badge!!

Keep Running!! :-)

Steve

You may also like...