Christmas Presents 🎁

Christmas Presents 🎁

It feels great to get a selection of running gear for Christmas! Never in a million years did I think that this would be the case. I feel so happy to go into 2018 as a 5K Graduate and look forward to more amazing runs. I hope to take up canicross next year and enjoy many runs with my Dog Lenny! 52 and I feel my life has re-started again. 😊😊😊😊🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️😊😊😊😊😊

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Fab. Love the pink phone holder - and is that a lightweight, water resistant, windproof running jacket I see? I got a running top, running tights and the book Run Like a Girl. Happy :)

1 like

Yay! I am so happy too ❤️❤️🎁

1 like

Cool!! I love the pink! My trainers a shocking pink & hat to match and i never thought id be bold enough at 60 to change from hiding in black😂😂see what Running does for your confidence as well as health! I got a lovely pair of running gloves guess what colour fluorescent pink😂😂enjoy using all that lovely running gear! Heres to a bright running 2018👍

2 likes

Thank you Hun ❤️I cannot wait xX

1 like

Ooh lovely, enjoy taking your new gear out for a trot!

The other day a new pair of running leggings and two pairs of shorts fell into my basket when I was browsing online. I'm not sure how it happened ;)

2 likes

That sort if thing happens to me too 😳

2 likes

Glad I am not alone!

My absolute favourite was a colleague, who attempted to purchase an original Aubrey Beardsley print - in this case a genuine accident. Luckily the transaction was refused as it exceeded her credit card limit. It would have been a VERY costly mistake! The odd pair of running strides is quite tame by comparison :)

2 likes

Eek! Ive never gone quite that far!

1 like

Just stopping raining ☔️ so definitely a trot out. Ha Ha re the basket I should do that 😂😂😂

Fantastic! A fresh new approach to life - yes!!

1 like

Yes a new me for 2018 😊

Oooooh gorgeous! The tights look fab! What’s the silvery thing at the top?

I had a load of Karrimor reflective gear in November for my birthday and it’s great

Yes, it’s wonderful to find yourself a RUNNER. Looking forward to your future running life is very exciting. Having your dog run too must be just amazing 😃👍

1 like

Yes! The silver top is a light vis jacket 🧥 so my son says.. I am a RUNNER 🏃‍♀️ and a proud one too ❤️

Is it the Karrimor one, as I have it too and the headband ! Oh and the gloves 👍🙂

1 like

You may also like...