Did it. I Graduated today :)

8 weeks 6 days ago I started with this crazy idea that I could learn to run. That I would actually be able to run for 30 mins, that I would stick to it.

Well this morning was my final run. Shortest run for a few, slowest as will. But the chat was great.

Considering I was stressed when we started out - Hubby was at the Drs and I was worrying. I really enjoyed it.

But Graduate. Me, I never reach the line in anything. I dam well did today.......

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

16 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Today you have your own line.

Just you.

Herein known as The Libby Line.

Congratulation!!!!

• Woohoo give that woman a big cheer! Fantastic well done you the runner. Now go out and celebrate and bask in the glory πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸΎπŸ₯‡πŸ†

• This gives me hope! Well done

• Same

• Well

Done you . hope I'll manage it in 6 weeks

• Well done many congratulations πŸƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“

• Thank you everyone. It is very possible to complete. Its making the running a habit and sticking to it that is hard. That is where I start from now.

• Well done to you - keep on running! πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ…

• Brilliant news Libby, very well done mate. πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…

• Congratulations Libby0 Graduate :)

• Fantastic news! Congratulations on reaching such a milestone - I hope you celebrated in style and are planning your running post-C25k...πŸ˜ƒ

and of course you'll keep running - no one doubts it here! πŸ˜€

• Congratulations. Enjoy the feeling you deserve it😁

• Great work, that's an awesome achievement! Enjoy your new running life!

• Congratulations..keep going

• Many congratulations πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜€ Well done πŸ‘

• Congratulations!!! Well done you!

You may also like...