Little by little?

Hi Folks, I haven't been around for as my last run was on 7th May before the cough and cold bug caught me :( ! Couldn't even walk to the top of our lane without being out of breath (reminds me of me before I started C25K)!

Anyhoo, feeling much improved (or so I thought) I set out this morning on a gentle run. I managed just over 10 mins :o . It wasn't 'the toxic ten', my chest felt tight. Loosened some more gunge though (TMI? Soz)! So I thought, rather than keep on not running at all :( I'd just see if I could manage at least a 10 min run every day until this clears up. Does this sound ok? I know it's supposed to be 'rest if it's below the neck', but I don't feel that I need to rest any longer. I need to get out there :x

Hoping to do the Parkrun at Ganavan Sands, Oban on 10th June while on holiday and want to give it my best shot...xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldest β€’ newest
  • Sounds like a plan its not like your coming back from an injury (like me ) so i do not see any problems

As they say all the time here slow and steady and listen to your body

You may also like...