Pure Joy

Hello,

I am now up to Week4 Run 2. Have repeated weeks 2 & 3 twice and felt ready to progress to the next level each time. I was worried about Week 4 and the increase of running time, but am amazed that I don't feel to out of puff, just have trouble with achey legs. This morning at 6.00 the sun was shining down , birds singing as I completed my cool down walk in glorious countryside and felt a moment of pure joy. I am so glad I started this process and hope I continue to feel 'joy".

Wishing everyone a joyous day

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yeay..it is wonderful isn't it... I have runs for pure joy too! Did a load after I graduated!

The achy legs..just slow it right down and relax.. enjoy all the lovely things around you and let the run take you along...:)

Thanks for your post.. as I am stuck on the IC at the moment.. it took me out there and made me smile :)

• Me too. Have you been running around in high heels as well? (Hope you're off it soon x)

• Nope.. carrying small runner int raining upstairs and twisting at the wrong time :) Hoping to get a slow jogette in tomorrow morning.. all being well :) x

• Lovely. The moments of pure joy will keep coming as long as you keep running. You might even reach the point of having whole runs of joy!

• What a lovely post!! Early morning runs are hard to beat!

You may also like...