Couch to 5K

W6R2 - I ran today because I promised Laura that I would

Otherwise I probably wouldn't have. But it's done. It's not that I didn't want to, just that the schedule of things I need to do this week are slipping further and further behind. I work from home, so obviously have time to entertain friends and family who drop by for coffee and a chat - and can I just look after the baby/toddlers whilst they use the printer, scanner, do their internet shopping ...... And as I tell them I am ridiculously busy they do me the favour of just staying for a "quick lunch". I hope they'll be as caring when I'm dribbling into my dinner in a care home!

So, I had the choice of breaking my promise to Laura, or not finishing the homework for my class tonight. Well, a promise is a promise, but I foresee a lot of red kisses when I get my assignment back next week.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done. Wow that does sound like a busy week. Good luck with your assignment too :D

1 like

Well done! A promise is a promise after all.

Sounds like you have a very full-on work/life balancing act going on there! Here's hoping there aren't too many kisses! 😊

1 like

The pull to run is strong with you..😉

Happy with you Laura is...😄

Fingers crossed your homework passes as ok...

Well done 😊xxx

1 like

I had spent a shameful amount of time pondering how Laura can kiss through the podcasts. I need a coffee now.

Congrats on R2!

2 likes

Good choice! Running is excellent for procrastination, among other things! Hopefully that run got the grey matter moving around for your class. :)

You may also like...