Graduate Roll Call September 2015

Well done to all our graduates of September 2015. May you run for many more years to come.

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’«πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

MHani

Freija

Philip-r

Ndgould

Glossy

Tambam

Odolitorus

Mimsickle

Redfraggle1

KTMcP

CLAj

Zeeo13

Ellou51

Rich_wolves

Rhedwr

SuzyB2008

Soosysoo

Diane57

McC75

Rainshine

Laurav33

Hishamabdelhafez

Sezza2u

Susie_bourne

Jeleybelly

Sloughmotion

MaggieRolfe

JoolieB1

RunningForBroke

Columbo

Cazzarooo

Dexdog

Brummymummy

Leanne78

Beccym

R1w345

Reddfoxx

Suebuzz

Susu4

AbracaDeborah

Richardvc

Seanita

Lisadottyp

Afro-girl

Wine-gum1

Eastofthegate

SwissGEA

sarah010673

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done everyone! Time for a celebration!

• Congratulations everyone ! :-) xxx

• Congratulations everyone and thank you too!

• Well done all

• Woohoo well done to us all!! I'm really enjoying cool, still, early morning runs - it was properly frosty this morning where I live!

x

• Well done to you all 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

• Where and when's the party?! :)

• Well done fellow graduates :) amazing to see such long list of names, makes you realise how many people are participating. Wishing you all happy running :)

• Thank you! Well done everyone :) I'm still running :) and I hope I can stay motivated especially with heading into the winter months!

• oooh I have just opened this up and feel really emotional to see my 'name'up there as a September graduate. I really have to get on top of my health and mental issues and get back out there! I'm only running 1-2 times a week at the mo and can't face trying another parkrun (IBS has me beat at the mo)- but here's a MASSIVE congrats to all fellow graduates- well done us!!! :) :) :)

• Only just seen this. I never thought I would see my name on a list of people who have lerned to run for 30 minutes without stopping. Currently running twice a week as that's what suits my knees best. Have increased the distance I cover in 30 minutes by 200m in the last week so am really pleased with that. For me, slow and steady definitely wins the race, and means I can walk the day after!

You may also like...