Not meant to be

Well first time I tried c25k was a massive fail, second time I got shin splints, third time, my buggy needs a new tyre and no money to buy a new one and no child care for me to run, my normal pushchair is far too heavy to run with as well 😥 I was feeling so positive that I could actually do it this time with the right equipment, but seems not, I really don't know what I'm going to do or how to get round this problem

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Freegle may well be your friend here if you put out a request for a new tyre. Or a lightweight buggy.

• It *is* meant to be, Katie. If you can find a way to solve the problems, the success will taste so much sweeter. Go on. You *can* do it.

• My mum bought me a new tyre, I'll continue with 30 days to a stronger you, we'll go to a farm Saturday with the boy, and Sunday ive got hockey practice, Monday a long walk and my tyre should be here by Tuesday to continue with c25k. And I've lost 5lb already which Im pleased and kept me motivated

You may also like...