What is a Life Hack you may ask? A Life Hack is a clever idea or item that makes your life just that bit easier. I have recently come across some that were running related so I thought I would put them here.
1. If your headphones have a long cable, wrap it up and use a small hairclip to shorten it. (Apparently ladies can pop a trailing headphone cable under their bra strap, I haven't worn one yet to check this though)
2. For a handy ice pack, pop a wet sponge in a sandwich bag then stick it in the freezer just before you go out for your run.
3. If you have breathing difficulties, try slathering vicks high up on your running top/chest before you head out.
4. Dry out sweaty trainers by sprinkling them with salt.
5. Freshen up stinky trainers by filling 2 old socks with baking soda and popping them in your trainers when they are not being used
If you know any others then please add them!