no one knows whats wrong with me

Hi my name is Kim and I have had a sharp pain in my stomach sine my husband and I had intercourse I don't think it has anything to do with it but I just don't know, I got it the morning after at first I thought I was pregnant (this was a few weeks later) so I took a test but with I took it my urine was a black colour and then the next time I needed to pee it was all blood, I have went to the doctor and they don't know what is wrong with me.

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Your doctor should at least do a urine culture to check for a UTI or problems with your kidneys. Blood in your urine usually caused by bacterial infections, but you need to go back to your GP to ask for a test.

Good luck

• Did you ever go back to the dr and find out what was wrong????...you should never accept "I don't know what it is" !!!!--from a dr... that is just plain weird that they didn't do more... I am shocked that they didn't put you through a battery of tests...this is what doctors DO... I hope things are better for you now. Its really up to you to change Drs and insist upon more tests. Good luck.