I am happy to share that the Q2 2016 issue of The CLL Tribune has launched! You can read it here: cllsociety.org/newsletter/
It is much hard work and we are very grateful to all the patients and caregivers and doctors who contributed to it.
Please take a read (lots of good stuff) and also give us your opinion on what makes a CLL specialist from your perspective.
The content includes:
· Reading/viewing an interview with Dr. Jeff Jones about Venetoclax from the recent EHA meeting in Copenhagen in Conference Coverage
· Read answers to reader questions by Dr. Rick Furman in Ask the Doctor
· Learn about what bone marrow does in The Basics Section
· In Beyond the Basics, find out about the ASCO sponsored TAPUR trial which is looking for new creative uses for already approved targeted therapies
· Learn new facts about CLL in the Did You Know section
· View some data from our most recent Reader Poll and share with us your opinions on CLL experts and whom you might recommend to other patients in our Ask & Tell section
· In Living Well with CLL, you can read about:
o Why You Should See a CLL Specialist
o How my Support Group Saved my Life
o I Don’t Have CLL. Yes, I Do. Now, I Don’t.
o On Being a Novice Patient
o May I Remember Never To Forget
In the meantime….
We are all in this together.
Brian Koffman, MD
Volunteer Medical Director of the CLL Society