Just back from visiting Paula. She and I have been very touched by all your comments on the earlier thread. Thank you so, so much for those and for all the prayers, thoughts, good wishes and vibes you've sent our way. They've had an impact.
- Wound healing very well.
- No test results showing any infection
- She's enjoying life more, walking round the ward etc
- Stomach area still distended
- Oedema (swelling from fluid) in legs. Wearing compression stockings
- Coughing painfully (cough now assumed not to be from infection)
- Very tired
- Treatment for CLL still suspended. To be reviewed in 10 days
- Maybe coming home by weekend
Many thanks again.