Cancer Genetics to provide comprehensive testing for global, multi-year, multi-center Clinical Trial for CLL; est $6M in revenue

Cancer Genetics to provide comprehensive testing for global,  multi-year, multi-center Clinical Trial for CLL; est $6M in revenue

No mention of what drug(s) will be trialled. Anyone know?

nasdaq.com/press-release/ca...

I've posted this because it's interesting that companies exist to specifically provide these services internationally for pharmaceutical companies. Also the expected revenue doesn't strike me as all that high in comparison with the typical figure of ~$1billion to bring a new drug to market, even considering the services provided are only a small part of what's required in proving a newly developed drug.

Neil

Last edited by

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I believe Gilead signed trial testing for Idelalisib (Zydelig) a few years ago... could be wrong, but CGI is a major player now...

I just verified this 2013 agreement...

Gee my photographic memory still works! :-)

cancergenetics.com/cancer-g...

• Patients in North America can be tested...

This has been going for a year... they add to the testing as new markers arise and are proven... Mayo has a project with CGI... OncoSpire

Here is the CLL test... quite extensive and expensive, but what do you do with the information? Has little clinical impact at the moment...

CLL COMPLETE

cancergenetics.com/wp-conte...

• What is the price for the complete test? Thank you.

• You will need to contact the company for a quote.

You may also like...