I eat healthy only cook with olive oil don't use dairy white rice, bread, pasta I may be going through the menopause. what am I doing wrong
My cholesterol level is 5.3 my Dr says... - Cholesterol Support
Not what you're looking for?
You may also like...
already I do regular exercise don't smoke and eat healthy and I am on staton What could be reason
cholestagel, the lipid clinic told me take 2, but the GP only prescribed 1 a day. I did not like to argue that...
signs of what could be early heart problems (she's 48) but she refuses to go to the GP so we may not find...
- I have just been told my cholesterol is 5.5 My Doc says he wants to see me , Am 43 in June
- Just been toold I have 9.6 level cholesterol
- I am on statin, but my cholesterol is still high
- An advert \" My doctor said high cholesterol I said Oat well\"
- ASK THE DOCTOR: My cholesterol’s fine so why am I on statins? Can a GP make incorrect decision?