Help

I have been to so many doctors in the last 4 months and i am so disapointing... if someone will please help me..

I just woke up one morning after working out not feeling right. I am 32 female. 2 kids tubal ligation.

I woke up with tension headaches..i turned to er they did ct scan said i was fine

Went to see doctor he gave me injections and thought i was ok but noticed i started having ringing in my ears and jaw pressure and scalp tenderness.i saw an ent and he said tmj. I went to a neuro.she diagnosed occipital nueralgia. After doing 2 mri and 1 mra.

I dtarted having chest pain and went to cardiologist. Had chest x-ray d-dimer and ekg, echo, and stress test all normal. I am scared its a blockage. I am so worried sometjing is going on.

Skip

Featured Content

Living With High Cholesterol?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • ROBIN...easy...life is not a place to panic,you must get in control of your wagon,.remember ! you are very young and with children so you as caregiver to the children places you in a volatile place for worry,obviously each dr has a diff opinion..don,t give up nor ,especially panic,let us know how you are making out ,regards Rollie

• Hi robin I was wondering if u got relief? I'm having same problems for 3 months now

You may also like...