Log in
Care Community
4,799 members940 posts


Hello I am a Carer for my daughter who is 39. She does not live with me now but comes home at weekends. She is partially sited has learning difficulties and behaviour problems. Also I look after my grandson he has learning difficulties epilepsy and narcolepsy also behaviour problems. He has come back to live with me after 2 supportive accommodations did not work.

2 Replies

Hello Caroline you have a lot to deal with and l hope you get some help. Contact CAB if unsure of what to claim. Good luck xxxx


Hi Caroline62, you do have a lot to cope with and you may find the following suggestions helpful----As Sassy59 said, CAB is a useful point of contact. Carers UK [www.carersuk.org].You may find helpful information on the pinned posts [to the right of the screen]. I do not know your grandson's age, but Contact a Family [www.cafamily.org] may also be of help to you. They provide support, advice and information to families with disabled children, no matter what their condition or disability. Best wishes.


You may also like...