British Liver Trust
16,383 members β€’ 8,180 posts

Manchester people 😊

Not sure if any of you are in the Manchester area but I have arranged a meet up with a bunch of people who are pre and post transplant if any of you would like to come along... Its at The Barton Arms in worsley x

56 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

When is it Jojo?

In a pub 😁😁

3 likes

Might be in the The Barton Arms in Worsley - if I had to hazard a guess.

3 likes

On Sunday I can't believe I didn't put the day 🀣🀣

Jojo, when is it?

On Sunday βœ‹

2 likes

Ah ok thx snout ie

What time on Sunday JoJo? Will see what I am doing. 😊

2 likes

1pm 😊

Hi, I live in Rochdale, I'm so sorry but I've already got something on. Where do you live JoJo? Xxxx

1 like

No worries maybe next time 😊 and I live right near the Trafford Centre so if you're ever going over there let me know x

Will do. My hubby would bring me as I can't drive cos of meds etc and the fact that I can black out when somebody is just talking to me. I then can't remember a thing from before I went to sleep that day. Also getting very confused. Could this be a sign of H.E. ?

How are you this morning?

Please take care. Love and hugs Lynne xxxx

Yes it is a sign of h.e. Sorry to say... I couldn't go out on my own because I fell asleep at the drop of a hat.. Hubby and parents had to call the police a couple of times and then it was like having a prison guard... Are you on rifaximin or lactose?

And I OK thanks 😘

Glad you are ok

No, I'm not on anything. I'm seeing my consultant on Thursday so will talk with him about it.

Thank you for all your support. I will let you know how I get on. Love and hugs Lynne xxxx

Good glad to hear x

And if you fancy I can get a tram to Rochdale one day for a brew and a chat if you live near the tram line lol

Yes, that would be nice xxxx

1 like

I am free next Wed, Thurs, or Fri if any of them are good with you 😊 I will inbox you my number x

Hi there, sorry not going to Be able to make it today. Maybe next time. Have a good meet. X 😊

I'm not so far away (up near Blackburn) I'll come if I can arrange transport ☺

2 likes

Be lovely if you can make it 😊

Sounds nice I live to far away or would have come along.

A little surprised it’s in a pub because not everyone is strong enough if in the early stages, please keep an eye out and have a lovely time πŸ˜ƒ

2 likes

Not everyone has had a transplant through alcohol and you can't hide from it, it's everywhere

4 likes

Just what I was thinking x

I live in stockport near Manchester but haven't had a transplant but I do have autoimmune hepatitis and cirrhosis. I would love to meet up with anyone on this site. Deb

I was in Stockport on Thursday my best mate lives there... Next time I going I will see if you're free for a brew x

That sounds great. Deb

Hi

Does anyone live near Rochdale? Would love to meet up with anyone. Love and hugs Lynne xxxx

What a lovely idea. I am fatty liver so far and working hard to reverse it. I am also Traff Centre - there 2moz meeting my mate for lunch (wine for her slimline tonic for me). I know the pub you are meeting. I am in the Lakes at the weekend but back Sunday. Maybe I will drop in and say hello.

Gwen

2 likes

It's a small world gwen 😊 I am Patricroft... Where abouts are you?

I know, I am Urmston.

Gwen

Oh one of my friends who has had a transplant in Urmston, he usually comes as well but he away that weekend... We will have to meet for a brew sometime if you fancy it x

Hi jojokarak.Thank you for your kind invite,but I am down on the South coast.Take care xx

2 likes

Hi Jojo, I'll be there.

2 likes

Lovely my dear 😊

Do you want a lift?

If you don't mind my dear 😊 x

Its almost my back garden (Well, if I had one 3 miles long!). I'll try to make it.

2 likes

Oh lovely 😊 where abouts are you?

Use the sit on mower

By the time the mower got started it would have to stop again .

2 likes

Tyldesley

2 likes

Up tae Road 🀣😘

Hope you have a wonderful time.

Mary

2 likes

How was it? Did you have several ambulances on standby?

Most important!! Did you bitch about me??

If not, WHY NOT!!

I want photos peeps!!

Kindest regards,

Shirley

1 like

Haha not even there yet πŸ™„ a couple of hours to go staff will just be arriving πŸ˜‚

Oh yeah! It’s only morning there. Give everyone a smooch from be. And pics!!!!!

Sorry JoJo won't be able to make it after all. Hope all goes well and you have a great meeting.

No worries maybe next time have a good day x

Or put some video up on Facebook?

Doh! I don’t think I’m fb friends with any of youse lot?

Ta,

Shirley

I sent you a friend request over a year ago lol πŸ˜‚ I don't think you noticed

Really? I’m sorry. I used to get loads of fb requests from Eastern European woman of ill repute back then so I probably ignored it. Send one again.

Yours truthfully,

Shirley

Soooooooooooooo?????????????

Have to give me your name again I can't find where you sent it me lol

It’s Brett Turvey innit. Well, not innit innit.

I didn't think there would be so many of you lol πŸ˜‚

You have a look for me jojo Wright Lomas

It would have been easier to say we are both friends with Lorrayne πŸ˜‚

You may also like...