This is going sound pathetic - British Liver Trust

British Liver Trust
19,879 members β€’ 10,583 posts

This is going sound pathetic

Faithfull
Faithfull
β€’11 Replies

I'm overloaded with PTSD I'm getting state where I don't no what I'm doing off as I used the wrong mouth stuff listeren.and instead I swallowed it I don't even put perfume on reason I'm trying to put what's happening in case I forget sorry everyone I've been under bit much and everyone on here one year ago I thank you all for being there for me X

11 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Hidden
Hidden

Hang in in there faithful, you can do it. Love and hugs Lynne xxxx

Hi faithful, I keep reading your posts and I do feel so sorry for you! You seem so unlucky with your health and I'm praying for you to be well again! I can't take tour problems away from yoo (I wish I could) but I am here for you if you need to talk, a big hug & prayers coming your way! I'm sure you are a truly beautiful person & you just don't need all this, take care & hang on in there! Xx

Bless your heart please don't fell sorry as I worry about others on here case I'm making them down my life been like this 5adult kids had nightmares . Xx

Hidden
Hidden

Hi faithful. Don't worry about swallowing a mouthful of Listerine I'm sure most of us have done that in the past it won't do you any harm just tastes bloody awful ! Did you drink plenty of water afterwards to dilute it?

We are always here for you sweetheart. Love and hugs.

Laura xxx

Faithfull
Faithfull
in reply to Hidden

Yes thank you x

There are a lot of people on here who are always listening when you need them x

Keep on keeping on Faithfull my Lovely - that's all any of us can do. 😘😘

Faithfull
Faithfull
in reply to Beauport

Thankyou

It's easily done Faithfull, don't worry about it. Here if you need to talk -loads of hugs xxxx

Hi Faithfull,

Thinking of you and sending good wishes.

Mary

Faithfull
Faithfull
in reply to mncold

And you bless you thank u

You may also like...