British Liver Trust
12,878 members6,326 posts

Urgent advise asap please as I got GP appointment

Finally got GP emergency appointment I got so many different. Diagnosis from head to to life long but over the last few days everything is hurting hip leg longer foot dropped . Head to many different thing flaring up together I'm frightens as the confusion of liver I'm still ill so with me ADHD it's hard .

Had eye test yesterday he could not see nothing wrong but go to GP I told him blood sugar home test kit is showing far to high .

Me main vein in arm is very raised throbs shoulder pain then every vein flares whole body chest pain then goes but this is happening every day I been waiting weeks to see GP and I'm worried as I am sleeping constant .IM really scared I need to cut it short but to many serious things

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Please tell your GP what you've told us. Doi not leave his/her surgery until they listen and do something for you.Try to stay calm if you can. Please take care. Love and hugs Lynne xxxx

5 likes

Thank you for getting back to me I'm getting worse . And today they gotta do something. I write down as I forgot about me other bits that's wrong . Biggest Hugs thank you .

2 likes

Have you seen them yet xxxx

Hi

How did you go on at the DRS? Love and hugs Lynne xxxx

1 like

Same old don't no dr she is confused as the last dr I told her the neglect me sugar blood 16.2 highest 21 two hours after food I been given stonger gastric tablets and said in the next two months get you blood test and I have to make appointment for ultrasound had it last week but she said for me own price I got liver function tests the

The panic stuttering started as I asked her I have no one that when I'm told if parole board lets him out after 11yrs that I go in shock like last time but this year body's worse sorry I getting tested over for the mistakes they making.

lot but then

You may also like...