Hi all. How are you all today?
I managed to get a cancellation, so instead of seeing the Liver Specialist on Nov 21st, I saw them today. Not much further forward though. They will be doing a Fibroscan at some point. However, she did say it could be Fibrosis! I don't really know if this is a good or bad thing? I think Fibrosis means the it could reverse to a degree? If it is Fibrosis, does that mean I will get Cirrhosis? Anyway, it's 50/50 at the moment. Just a waiting game.
I hope you are all as well as can be today