British Liver Trust
16,810 members β€’ 8,418 posts

Gallstones

Hi all just to update you all I am going into hospital next week for my operation . I would like wish you all well and I will let you know how lm doing. Take care xx

10 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

good luck dawing all the very best. you wont need luck i shouldnt say that as those operations are done every day. i will be waiting to hear how your feeling when you come home. god bless you dear. love grace xoxoxo

2 likes

Thank you so much grace I'm just so glad that it is next week just to be able to get back to doing the things that I want to do. Also I would like to thank everyone in this group of lovely people for all their support and good wishes. I will keep you all posted. Xx

3 likes

best of luck πŸ€ to you but as Grace says you won't need it. The relief after was brilliant for me. Please keep us updated xxsheri

2 likes

Thank you Sheri for your response it is very encouraging for me. Xx

2 likes

your very welcome anything anytime. Were all or have been in the same boat. This is why i love the people here. Your definitely not alone xxx

2 likes

Hope to hear good news soon. Best of luck.

2 likes

Thank you I will keep you posted xx

1 like

Good luck. Hopefully you will be back in your feet before you know it xxx

1 like

dawning πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 like

Thank you all for your messages I do appreciate it. I will keep you posted when I can best wishes take care xx.

You may also like...