Gallstones

I found out 2 years ago i had gall stone and I have been in pain over 16 years, Now I am thinking it could have been my gallstone all along, I wake up usually at night and I feel sick, my upper abdomen feels like it's been in a punch up to find a better word, I get a fever and the pain is constant no matter how I sit, lie, towards the end the only way to reliev is in an upper fetal position rocking myself back and forth. A couple of nights ago, I felt nauseus in my sleep which woke me up, I had a temp, followed by diarrhea and 20 minutes later I was being sick, cramps in my tummy etc... not sure if this was a gallstone attack? as I was in too much pain to think of looking for jaundice, (at first I put it down to a bug) but my urine was looking bloody dark orange, and probably protein in it as was bubbly.. now I am worried that maybe my gallstone could have moved?

For me, I suffer with bloating, I can look real slim when I wake, soon as i have been up 30 mins and had a drink or breakfast, I look 7 months or more pregnant.. anyone else suffer with this?

I am at my wits end with all this weight gain for no reason and then goes back down. and the pains are getting unbearable.. at my wits end

I also suffered High cholestoral last year then all of a sudden it went back to normal.

By the way I am t-total and I quit smoking a year ago.

Thanks for any advice. :)

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • i'd go back to the doctor if i was you. you seem to know enough about dark urine and protein being in it. which i know nothing about. i have had my gallbladder removed but the symptoms were not all the same especially the temperature. mine stayed up and did not go down as i had an infection in the bile duct, also i could not get rid of the pain by rocking i needed strong pain killers. i think its best to start with a liver function test as you dont need a scan as you aready know you have gallstones. i mean it could be a few things that come to mind. IBS. a tummy bug. gallstones?? with gallstones the pain is under the right rib and round about the should blades in the back.and stomach cramps and pain, that was what first alerted me. so go back to your gp and get that liver function test.it can tell you a lot. all the very best. love grace xoxoxo

You may also like...