Running on the IOW

Ive signed up for the Nettlestone road and trail run on the Isle of Wight on the 18 Sept, and looking forward to meeting up with Ali, Paul & Boz again. This will be a nice little pre-cursor before the GSR, and reading the Beyond c25k page on Facebook there looks like there will be quite a gathering of c25kers meeting up and taking part in the GSR. Should be another fun packed day. 😎

Last edited by

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Get in Frank :) . Ali said she had sent you the details. Look forward to your visit to the sunny isle

• Me too! 😎

• Yay Frank will be lovely to see you!you'll whizz round that course! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†And yes should be a few of us for GSR meet up I hope!including lovely Sandraj39 !😊

• Very excited!!!πŸ˜€πŸƒπŸ»πŸ˜€

• Ooh nice one Frank. Is there bling involved? 😊

• Yes I think there is bling, well keep my fingers crossed! But it will be nice meeting up with the IOW crew again, they are lovely company! 😎

• Of course they are 😊

• That sounds great Frank! Have a great day!πŸ™‚ Also, good to here that c25k will be well represented at the GSR!

• It should be a great day Sandra, hopefully we can cross the finish line like we did at Manchester with all our arms raised and joined together. 😎

• Oh this lovely Frank ! I hope you have a great day meeting up with the IOW crew !

What a fab time we had in Manchester running over that finishing line , even though my feet werent touching the ground ha ha :-) xxx

• Yes it certainly was a great time we had, hopefully we can do it again. Feet not touching the ground, well that was because you were flying! Ha ha 😎 xxx

You may also like...