Breast Cancer Haven
2,358 members β€’ 1,283 posts

Letrozole

Morning to my breast buddies. Have been on Letrozole for two years now with all the usual side affects. Recently gave up alcohol completely and the results have been incredible..........most of side affects have gone, still get hot flushes but I am starting to feel like my old self. Would like to know if any else has done the same. Wishing you all the very, very best xxxx

5 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

With the hangover I have today after yesterday's shenanigans I'm seriously considering it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€’

6 likes

Oh, Lainey just try it for a week and please let me know how you get on. I drink grape juice and pretend it's a Chilean Merlot!! Plus lots of water x

1 like

I will indeed. I seriously need to increase my water intake though. I don't drink enough of it at all x

1 like

I don't drink alcohol or eat meat only fish, or diary, I get little side effects and feel good, don't know if diet change is the reason, but I am not changing it now!

So pleased to hear that. I have been on other websites and heard the same, that's what made me stop the alcohol. It's my birthday on Wednesday so may have a wee prosecco!! All the best dens xx

3 likes

You may also like...