hospital: just out of hospital after... - British Lung Foun...

British Lung Foundation
43,765 members50,498 posts

hospital

joethai
joethai

just out of hospital after 4 weeks,cheast infection and urine infection, and the new flu,the doctors saidthay did not think l would make it but I am back again

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Good to have you back. look after yourself now while you fully fecover. You must be feeling quite exausted be kind to your self

joethai
joethai
in reply to corriena

I will as soon as I can thanks

Sorry to hear you were so ill but very pleased you are now out of hospital and on the road to recovery. Xxxx

joethai
joethai
in reply to sassy59

hope so

Damon1864
Damon1864Volunteer

Lovely to have you back, so glad you got through it. Take good care of yourself and have a lovely weekend 😊 Bernadette xx

joethai
joethai
in reply to Damon1864

you to thanks

Sorry to hear how unwell you have been. Hope you get better soon xx 😊

joethai
joethai
in reply to Patsy164

yes that would be good

Downer about your recent ruff time. But you are out now in time to enjoy the crocuses and daffodils. Hope u can enjoy this unreasonable beautiful weather.

Sorry to hear this and glad you are back home and hope for a smooth recovery. Do you know what strain of flu you had?

Love cx

joethai
joethai
in reply to cofdrop-UK

I was told the new flu

Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery now. Hope you get back to your old fitter self really soon.

joethai
joethai
in reply to Ergendl

thank you me to

Did some doctor actually tell you he didn't think you'd make it? If so, he should lose his license and become a home roofing contractor.

Welcome back Joe. Now take special care of yourself.

You may also like...