British Lung Foundation
36,514 members43,736 posts

Liverpool

Yesterday was a Glorious day and Today, it will be also. My Daughter in Law, who Runs lots of Marathons is Running the Half Marathon in Liverpool. This is also the Place that BLF hold their Yearly Sports events, maybe One day if I get my Transplant, I too would love to Participate in this Magnificent event. Good Luck to Caroline, a wee Yorkshire Lass in my Home Town... Love from Mummy Carolina XXX

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Morning Carolina, I wish your daughter-in-law a great half marathon and all the best to you too. Xxx

1 like

Thank you Carole. I will receive her News on the event as its happening from my Granddaughter Jennifer, as all the family (not me) are there in Liverpool having Travelled up from The South. They are staying in John Lennon Hotel, having a family Reunion with those who never left Liverpool. So, I am Receiving Photo's of all my family ,Siblings and old haunts from when I lived there. Must say it has all changed, for the Better I must say. xxxxx

1 like

Nice to be receiving updates from your family. Technology had its good side. Xxx 😘👍

1 like

How did you Daughter in Law do?

She came through very well and Got A medal, The Weather being very hot , she was desperate for that Finish Line , I will upload a photo. xxxx

1 like

You may also like...