Well deserved break

Well deserved break

Morning everyone

Well it's day 2 of our week break Dacra lakeside park in the log cabin, yesterday we spent the morning in the lovely market town of Beverley, we had a lovely few hours walking around and visiting the little market,

We then headed back had a quick pint or was it 2 in the on site club house then back to the cabin, last night we went to see a singer on at the club house before returning to have a soak in the Hot Tub, before retiring to bed at 0130 hrs, but still managed to wake at 0530 hrs this morning and sit out side with a nice cup of tea before the Boss got up.

Pure bliss

Buy for now John

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good morning John. Sounds like you're really enjoying your well deserved break. That part of the country has a lot to offer (but as a Yorkshire lass I'm a bit biased!). Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Pam 😊

• We love the place Pam, if we could would move here tomorrow no problem at all,

There is plenty to do @ places to visit

Nice walk this morning, to walk off our breakfast

• Enjoy. XXX

• Sounds great John and just what was needed. Like the photo too. Xxxxx

• That sounds just blissful John. I had asssumes from reading that it was on Canada maybe or New Zealand but from the comments I realise it's the UK. Whereabouts in the UK ?

• Brandesburton, near Beverley Yorkshire Billyjean

• We have a lodge next door on blue rose we love it there, and having copd I find the air there much fresher. With everywhere flat makes it much easier for walking

• It's a great place for walking Mojo

• Yes it is

You may also like...