huggs in hospital

"Our Huggs" has been in hospital a few days now.

As she is always helping others, [i know shes helped me, many times over the years, ]

Now its maybe our turn, to send her, our kind wishes.

i have spoken briefly with her, she assures me shes ok and not to worry.

She hasn't got her laptop at the moment, but hopefully, by the time she gets it, she will see some kind uplifting messages

i would respect her privacy at this time, but have her permission to put this post on.

lots of love jimmy xxx :)

81 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yes ..get well soon Huggs.

• Get well soon Huggs and get outta hospital. Robin

• Hi, Jimmy, thanks for letting us know about our dear Huggs. Please give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery and tell her I am thinking of her.

Lots of warm hugs for you both.

Christine. XXX

• Get well soon hugs, you need to be enjoying these last bits of nice weather before it turns to cold.

• Yes hope you soon feel better

Take care

Dorothy xx

• Hope you get well soon Huggs. Thinking of you. xxx

• Get well soon Huggs hope you will soon be back on the site.

• Huggs, all the best for a speedy return to your home. Best wishes and love from PergolaXX

• Thinking of you & wishing you a speedy recovery. It won't be long before you're back with us πŸ˜€

• Thank you for letting us know Jimmy, I do hope Huggs is soon back on form, thinking of her fondly xx

• get well soon huggs

• Oh mb, I'm so sorry I got so caught up with my own stuff, ur always there for me and my lot and now I hear ur in hospital, sending u the biggest get well

(((( hugs )))) and tons of ❀️❀️❀️ off me ( bb2 ) , hunky, sharnie, jay, and Georgie. When u can let me know ur ok xxxxxxx

Thanks Jimmy for letting us know.

Xx Sonia xx

• Hi Huggs wishing you a speedy recovery.

• Get Well Soon Huggs. Time to take care of yourself for a change. Will be thinking of you.

RUBYXX 😊

• Hi Huggs, so sorry you are poorly, hope you will be home again soon.

take care

polly xx

Thanks Jimmy x

• Get well soon, see how everyone needs you.

• Wishing you a speedy recovery Huggs.

• Get well soon Huggs. xx

• Thanks Jimmy

Sending you a BIG HUG Huggs!

Hoping you'll be feeling much better very soon.

☺ Ann

• get better soon Huggs.xxxx.

• Hugs you have given me so much support and hugs so I send you a very very gentle hug and hope you will soon be well as we all need our hugs β™₯β™₯β™₯

• Get well soon huggs x

• So sorry to hear you are in 5* Huggs. Hope they get you sorted and you are soon back home feeling much better.

Healing hugs

love cx

Thank you Jimmy for letting us know.

• Get well soon Higgs x

• Oh mb i knew this was coming i wish you had told me.............we need you well please rest and make a full recovery x x x x bb1 x x x x

• Whoops I meant huggs! ( dammed predictive text!!)

• Hope you'll soon be feeling much better.

• Dearest hugs, sorry to hear your poorly, rest up, take care and get well soon xxxx

• Thinking of you Huggs and sending healing get well wishes and very big hugs and flowers and nice things , huff xxxπŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ¨πŸ«πŸπŸ‰πŸπŸ‘πŸ’πŸ“πŸ„πŸŒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜„πŸŒˆπŸŒΌπŸŒ·πŸŽΆπŸ’ΌπŸ“šπŸŽπŸ“ΊπŸ“€πŸŽ¨πŸ˜πŸ˜˜ x

• Sending loads of get well soon wishes.

• Get well soon Huggs ! This place would fall apart without you Xx

• Lots of love and very special hugs to Huggs. You are such a star so I had to wish you well. Thinking of you and hoping you will soon be out of hospital. Take care.

Carole xxxxxx

• Thanks dear jimmy for letting us know. xxxxxx

• Wishing you a quick recovery Hugs....Jackie in Calgary

• Dear Huggs, I hope you get better very soon. You are missed by everyone on this site. You are often a sane voice in an uncertain world. Love Kaye x

• We are in need of hugs every so often so stop malingering and get back to your job! Get well soon Huggs. xx

• Thanks for letting us know Jimmy but I am so sorry to learn Huggs is in hospital. I hope you get well soon Huggs. Love and warm wishes Margaret x

• Get well soon please we need you back here.

Kim xx

• Wishing you the speediest of recoveries, Huggs.

• Get better soon and come back here when you are ready, we're not going anywhere. Thinking of you :)

• Hi Huggs

I hope you have a speedy recovery, and are soon back in the comfort of your own home.

Velvet xx

• Hope you get better soon huggs you are sorely missed Pauline xx

• Get well soon hugs, do just as the docs tell you and look after yourself

Sending you lots of hugs and kisses xxxxxx

• Wishing you a speedy recovery Huggs. Love Moll xx

• Oh Huggs, what a bummer. You are so generous with your hugs for all of us, so sending you big huge ones now. Also sending speedy healing wishes and lots of love,

xxx jean

• Get well very soon dear Huggs - please send her lots of love. Thank you so much for letting us know xxxx

• i've just come online, my goodness, i'm quite sure when huggs can see these messages, she will be so uplifted. they are all really so lovely.

so once again, get well soon huggs, you are so missed on here.

lots of love and kindest thoughts

jimmy xxx :)

• Youre a good chap jimmy. Robin

• Just want to add my very best wishes for a speedy recovery Huggs, we need you. thanks Jimmy. Love Iris x

• hope you are out of hospital and feeling better soon take care

• Dear Huggs, I hope you are feeling very much better and being spoilt rotten. You deserve lots of TLC, you are generous with hugs and kindness it is now your turn to be on the receiving end! Love and hugs to you and thank you Jimmy for letting us know. Xris xx. πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

• Very sorry to hear that news - hope they mend you soon xx piggi

• it will be great when she sees this, :)

and she fully deserves it too,

c,mom huggs you can do it :) get well asap.

lots of love and kindness from jimmy xxxxx :)

• Sending you loads of Hugs, just some of the ones I have collected and saved from you.

• so nice of you neo,

im sure she will appreciate all.

jimmy :)

• Get well soon Huggs. xxx

• So sorry you are in hospital huggs. Get well soon chuck. I knew you were poorly but didn't know that. Sending you lots of healing vibes and special huggy hugs. Thanks for letting us know Jimmy. xx

• Hoping you have a speedy recovery Huggs. Sending you loads of hugs. Take care.

Thanks for letting us know Jimmy xx

• Good morning Jimmy, so very sorry to hear Hugs is unwell at the moment,do hope she will soon feel better, and can look forward to better days, Regards Bulpit

• Thank you Jimmy for letting us know about Huggs.

Huggs, we really really miss you so please get well,soon. Jan x

• Get well soon, Huggs.

• Hope you are feeling better soon Hugs, take care and a big

((((((((((((( HUG )))))))))) for you xxxx

Cheers Jimmy for letting us know xx

• Get well soon huggs

Carole xxx

• Thank you for the update Jimmy - hope Huggs is better and back home soon - all best wishes to you both xx

• Hi there Huggs.

By the time you read this I hope you will be home, and, if not, at least on the way to getting better! Relax and let those people there help you to recover.

Thinking of you...Carol. xx

• Thank you jimmy for letting us know, will you send my best wishes to huggs and speedy recovery Sally xx

• Loads of hugs for HUGGS and all wishes for a speedy recovery. Looking forward to having you back on site. XXX

• Speedy recovery Huggs. Hope you'll soon be back with your chesty mates.

• Hello Huggs, sorry you are in hospital but hope you are well very soon. I am sure everyone is thinking of you, as I am. Best wishes, Juney

• You get well gal.!! see :D were all rooting for you, !!

i even miss you getting on to me :D

hope you can see these messages ?

but it will be so uplifting for you, when you can.

hugs to huggs from jimmy xxxx :)

• Thanks for letting us know Jimmy - Huggs is a real star and keeps us up to date when our friends (including you) are extra poorly or in hospital. So many good wishes going her way, hope she gets mine too.

• Missinng all your huggs , Huggs. Get well real soon like immediately. AND. No groping the male nurses. Loveya. G XXXXX

• Oh Huggs you are so missed ! The affection we all receive from you really comes across when you reply to any of us. Please get well soon- and hugs to you from all of us ! Sheila xx

• Get well soon Huggs and then take care. Love Lizzy x

• i just hope shes doing well, i'm sure she is, but when shes able to see these messages, she will most definitely be very surprised, shes a very kind considerate person with a fantastic sense of humour, and fully deserves all these kind messages.

we need her back, just like her old self. but off course, not until.

hugs to huggs from jimmy xxx :)

• Don't know if there is anything left to say. Huggs is an amazing person & has really been there for me since Mike passed away six weeks ago. I miss our messages so much &, I am being selfish now, but please get back quickly for all our sakes - you mean the world to us.xxxx😘

• Get well soon Huggs - you're always there for other folk :)x

• I'm new Huggs but send get well wishes to you

• Hope you are feeling loads better Hugs x

• Were still all thinking dearly of you huggs,

we need you to get well asap

lots of love

jimmy xxx :)

• Wishing you well Huggs! {{{{{Huggs}}}}} xx

You may also like...