rambling on

good morning to every one . I have just got up . what a lazy loafa .

yesterday my wife and I went to southend to do a bit of Christmas shopping .

my first time out since coming out of hospital on Tuesday evening .

good god almighty was it cold ,glad I aint a brass monkey.

but it was magic the salvation army were in town playing Christmas songs local

schools had choirs and lots of buskers spread about . making it all festive .

we managed 2 hours then it got too much and we had to come home .

didn't realise how cold I had got . curled up on couch . watched some telly .then had a big bowl

of soup for dinner .didn't go to bed till 3 am iwoke up at 4 and it had snowed . yahooooo.

its all gone now , loverly sunshine .

today its prepare for papworth day .we have a appointment at 2.30 tomorrow

forms to fill in . lists of pills and different things .

I even have to take my passport. to prove I am me .

well that's me finished waffling for now . shall write more later do strange things when ya nervous

and don't knowwhat to do with you self . love to all keep on breathing

7 Replies

• Your Christmas shopping trip does sound lovely if freezing! Will be sending you lots of positive thoughts for your trip tomorrow, take care, Xris

• Glad you got out and about anyway billl and wishing you well at the Papworth. Pete has his angiogram on Thursday so I am helping him sort things out for that. You take good care and thinking of you. xxxx

• Hi Billl will be thinking of you tomorrow hope all goes well. And well done for doing that Christmas shopping.

Take care

polly xx

• Glad to hear that you were out and about so soon Bill. Take care of that cold weather. Very best wishes for Papworth tomorrow. Rib

• hi bill you do feel the cold all the more when your just out of hospital lol.. but sounds as if you had a good day out, it does take your mind off things, i had to laugh at taking your passport to prove its you,, typical :D good luck bill, im sure all will go just fine,

all the very best jimmy

• Your right each day at a time....I like the keep breathing bit.......Merry Christmas...Audrey

• Good luck at Papworth. Your shopping trip sounds very festive!

You may also like...