Well a couple actually.
Three. Let’s say 3 questions.
1. If you’ve had a heart attack are you more at risk for another or less because stenting?
2. Could arguably be a subset question from question 1. : having had the heart attack, how likely is another if you completely embrace the lifestyle/diet/weight/drug regimes recommended?
3. Which of the famous five drugs is the one that is the culprit for abnormal liver function tests?
4. HAH! FOOLED YOU ALL! Would it be thought weird if One were to go into KFC and sit next to people eating the verboten chicken products and just sniff their food. Asking for a friend.
5. Don’t be silly. There’s no question 5! I told you how many at the start! Keep up!